Monday, May 20, 2013

Fit Test Results

As promised, the results of my Insanity fit test results are below. I have a tentative plan for the way forward, that includes high intensity cardio and resistance training. I plan on working out twice a day on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I feel like I'm thisclose to meeting my goals, but it doesn't stop once my goal is met. I don't want to have to reach a weight goal AGAIN, so once I'm there I'm determined to maintain. I slacked off some over the past few months (before I started Insanity). Though I was NEVER fat, I wasn't my best and being that I work from home I just can't think of any reason NOT to do my best. With that being said, my results are below. I'm only putting the last two weeks for two reasons. Reason one: It's nearly midnight. Reason two: The results still display how effective the program is, which is my main goal. So:

6 May Fit Test:
Switch Kicks: 99
Power Jacks 45
Power Knees: 81
Power Jumps: 50
Globe Jumps: 8
Suicide Jumps: 17
Push Up Jacks: 20
Plank Kicks: 53

... 20 May Fit Test:
Switch Kicks: 114 (HA! I beat Tanya on the DVD. Only on this move though lol)
Power Jacks: 50
Power Knees: 94
Power Jumps: 54
Globe Jumps: 9 (Despise these lol)
Suicide Jumps: 19
Push up Jacks: 22
Plank Kicks: 61
 
What I love about this program is that it works well when you want to change your body in a relatively short amount of time. The moves combine cardio and strength training and work multiple muscle groups at a time. Though Insanity isn't the only program to do this, it's my favorite because I don't need equipment for it and I can do all the moves in my (tiny) living room.
 
The next couple weeks will involve superset training and more cardio. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment